- Teaches our members to use explosive strength by taking out the stretch shortening cycle. Because we are breaking up the phases of the squat, it forces the athlete to develop explosiveness.
- Acts as a teaching tool on how to effectively hip-hinge.
- The Box Squat is safer with reduce loading. Box Squatting is also safer for the knees.
- Because of reduce loading, this means less soreness and faster recovery.
- We are able to squat wider with the Box Squat making the dependence of agonist muscles such as the hips, glutes, and hamstrings more active.
- The box height allows consistency for all reps.
Are you always unable to perform at peak capacity during your workouts?…Read More